Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic)

2 posters

Go down

Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic) Empty Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic)

Post by TheExcimer-500 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:23 pm

"However, you are free to use any single entries I have posted to the Vault (with the exception of NWN Enhanced and the Community Placeables Pack)"

Thank you, Pstemarie.

TheExcimer-500
Content Contributor

Back to top Go down

Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic) Empty Re: Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:36 pm

TheExcimer-500 wrote:"However, you are free to use any single entries I have posted to the Vault (with the exception of NWN Enhanced and the Community Placeables Pack)"

Thank you, Pstemarie.

Sure thing Excimer.

Imtherealthing wrote:"Oh good grief...[rolls eyes] ...still this crap? Honestly..this game is over 10 years old...grow up

Sorry if the first post set you off a bit Imtherealthing - didn't mean to offend. I'm not the most eloquent with words. All I meant was that the models I've made for the Custom Content Challenge are pretty limiting in scope having been made for specific themes. I suppose if the CEP wanted to expand on them that'd be ok - I just can't see putting the effort into it with so much other things on the plate.

As far as Enhanced and the CPP go...well, that's pretty old work and IMO a little dated compared to what's available now. TBH, in addition to good chunks of those defunct projects being the work of others, they are downright sloppy at times. I'd much rather see the CEP - if they choose to include my work - use the higher quality versions of it that I've produced but not bothered to release. I'd be glad to provide some of it for review if asked.

Back to top Go down

Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic) Empty Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic)

Post by JFK Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks Paul! Nice offer, and great sentiments for the game and community we all love! Smile

JFK
Content Contributor

Back to top Go down

Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic) Empty Re: Used: 2.62: Pstemarie individual haks (split from another topic)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down