Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63]

3 posters

Go down

Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63] Empty Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63]

Post by KuronueRose Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63] Tumblr_nmvln2EB3X1twchoso1_400

Umm opps Razz ... it looks like the bookshelf here that was a NWN1 ver of a NWN2  oriental bookshelf was messed up when I updated my CEP,

UPDATE: some itesm are still bugging out the CEP the exact reference for the bookshelf is "Bookshelf 10 (NWN2)"
other bookshelf's in the same set appear below the spawn in point if this helps fix the issue.
(before I get sarcasm for it i am aware appearing at -2 on the Z access is not a big issue and an easy fix I am more concerned with the books not being in the shelf.)
KuronueRose
KuronueRose

Back to top Go down

Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63] Empty Re: Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63]

Post by Zarathustra217 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:53 am

Are you sure it wasn't like this in the older CEP versions as well? They've always appeared as below Z to me, making me lukewarm in terms of fixing them as it would break backward compatibility (some people might have fixed it by lifting them up in the toolset manually).

Zarathustra217
Content Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63] Empty Re: Bookshielf OOPS!!! [fixed for 2.63]

Post by The Amethyst Dragon Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Bookshelf 9 and Bookshelf 10 will be fixed in the next CEP update (2.63).
The Amethyst Dragon
The Amethyst Dragon
Custom Content Wyrm: CEP 2.60+

http://www.amethyst-dragon.com/nwn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down